Manages the operations of assigned restaurant; responsible for achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
Directly supervises all unit management, INDIRECTLY SUPERVISES non-exempt employees during the entire 24 hours of restaurant operation; directly accountable for all administration and operations, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
* −Responsible for achieving plan profit levels while ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
* −Plans and analyzes unit's manpower, ensuring sufficient development and training of all
employees, including management.
* −Plans and analyzes the administration and operations of the restaurant.
−Required, under certain circumstances, to perform/assist all functions for all positions in the
* −Ensures that all menu items are prepared, portioned, and presented properly in a clean, safe, and
sanitary manner according to all established procedures, performance standards, and
specifications and local health department regulations.
* −Ensures the unit's compliance to productivity and service standards with a sufficient number of
well-trained and productive employees.
* −Ensures proper management of the facility and equipment through preventive maintenance,
energy conservation, repairs, security measures, and adherence to safety and sanitation
* −Ensures that inventory levels for both food and non-food items are properly maintained in
accordance with company guidelines through correct ordering procedures and efficient usage and
* −Prepares and reviews financial reports.
* −Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve guest satisfaction.
* −Responsible for all communication with regard to system breakdowns and deficiencies.
* −Accountable for accurate financial data to include: payroll, cash and receipts, productivity, food
costs, security of funds, and operating expenses.
* −Responsible for all restaurant assets.
* -Conducts scheduled business meetings with subordinate mangers.
* −Attends scheduled regional meetings; makes presentations as requested.
Extensive standing, without breaks
Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depths of 2 1/2 - 3 ft.
Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide
Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
Bending, reaching, walking
Communicating with guests
Operating cash register
Carrying trays of food products weighing about 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
Lifting up to 50 pounds
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: NUMBER OF PERSONS
Directly/Indirectly: All restaurant employees 50 - 100
Receives direction from Regional Manager as to specific assignments and objectives; the General Manager determines method of execution with periodic review to determine if objectives and goals are met.
Average annual sales of $1.8M.
BUSINESS CONTACTS: (Internal & External)
Internal: Extensive contacts with all levels of store personnel as well as Home Office departments.
External: Extensive contacts include guests, distributors, repair technicians, salespersons, and community organizations and schools.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Excellent supervisory, communication, and guest service skills. Must possess basic computer functions to include Word and Excel. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
At least two years prior managerial experience.
As a People First organization, we focus on the strengths and talents of our team to help them grow and achieve their personal and professional goals. Success. Our Tradition. Your Future.
Perkins & Marie Callender's, LLC - 17 months ago