Our desire at Havertys is to help our customers create a warm and inviting home where they can enjoy spending time with their loved ones and entertaining their friends. No matter your background, if you are interested in helping others to create the home of their dreams, FURNITURE SALES CONSULTANT atHAVERTYS could be the career choice for you!
Sales with possible management opportunities available.
Please note: This position is commission based with a guarantee minimum income of $10 per hour
We have opportunities throughout the state of Florida:
(1) Orlando: Winter Garden, Altamonte Springs, Cocoa, Melbourne, Orlando
(2) Tampa: Brandon, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Tampa
(3) West Palm Beach: Sunrise, Ft. Pierce, Jensen Beach, Palm City, West Palm Beach
(4) Ft. Myers: North Naples, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Ft. Myers
(5) Jacksonville: Daytona Beach, Orange Park, Jacksonville
(6) Pensacola: Ft. Walton Beach, Pensacola
THE ROLE OF FURNITURE SALES CONSULTANT INCLUDES:
o Creating and building long-lasting relationships with your customers
o Helping customers select the right products for their homes to meet their unique lifestyle needs
o Following-up with customers to complete the entire decor
o Becoming a believer in Havertys' products and systems
o Developing personal and professional skills through provided ongoing training
THE NECESSARY SKILLS OF AFURNITURE SALES CONSULTANT INCLUDE:
o Computer literacy and the ability to learn Havertys-specific programs
o Self-motivated, confident, and action-oriented
o Available to work traditional retail hours
o Some retail or people skills a must
All serious candidates should submit resume online.
T hank you for your interest in pursuing a career opportunity at Havertys!
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. - 14 months ago