- In-depth understanding of networking systems and TCP/IP to include experience in IP Addressing and Subnetting; Network Address Translations; MTU; QoS.
- Strong knowledge of Routing and Switching systems; understanding of Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) and Gateway Redundancy Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, and GLRP).
- A working knowledge of STP, VTP and Virtual LAN's and Trunking (VLAN's); Network Security (ACL's, IPSec Tunnels); SONET, ATM, MPLS, POS, Multicast and how to properly implement these technologies.
- Ability to perform (intermediate level) configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of IP network infrastructure (LAN and WAN devices).
- Demonstrate the ability to work with customers to determine network requirements, write system requirement documents, and develop design solutions (physical and logical) that are in compliance with best engineering practices, standards, and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or 4 – 10 years of equivalent experience in related technical field.
- CCNP, CCVP, CCSP, CCIP, CCDP, JNCIS ; over 4 years of experience in IP network technology preferred
Back to Search Results
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes...