Job Requisition Number: 71752
Category: Information Systems - Database
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications: The candidate must possess fundamental litigation concepts, processes, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision. Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
- Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
- Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment.
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases.
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end (e.g., COGNOS)/back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL). Performs database programming and supports systems design.
- Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...