Sr System Administrator & Build Engineer – |
We seek a seasoned Linux Administrator, Build Engineer, Operations Software Developer & Generalist to join a highly skilled team. You will help to help maintain and progress real time weather application serving environments. You will be supporting one of the 30 most trafficked websites in the world! This role encompasses traditional system administration and build activities such as server rollout, system builds, application deployments, infrastructure automation, and operational maintenance. As well as some broader responsibilities including automation & problem solving through software development, networking architecture and administration, storage administration, migration to cloud computing, system integration and build automation. We seek someone with a strong Linux administration background and strong experience in network, web serving operations and shared operational support. Enjoy this long term contract to hire position in a .com environment.
· 4+ years of Linux Systems Administration skills
· System level scripting skills (Shell/Perl/etc)
· Some type of programming skills (C/C++/PHP)
· Experience with back end production and web serving environments.
· Experience with build automation, monitoring, and test suite tools.
· Solid networking implementation and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interface and work with a team and different groups
Visionaire Partners - 11 months ago