Work where you love to live Nashville offers the very best in big city culture with a small town feel. From sports to art, Nashville has what you are looking for. Whether you enjoy the Tennessee Titans, the Nashville Predators, or Country Music, Nashville just may be the place to live.
Our hospital system made up of local people and governed by local community leaders. We exist to serve our communities, by providing state-of-the-art medical care in a hospital setting and by promoting wellness through events, screenings and classes.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate HIM Coordinator with Hospital HIM experience. RHIA or RHIT and CCS credential required. Must have 5 to 7 years of experience as HIM Director or Coding Director. Must have 3 years experience of acute care inpatient and outpatient coding. Must have HPF and STAR experience.
The Corporate HIM Coordinator will serve as a Health Information Management support resource for the hospitals and special projects for the corporate HIM team. This position will focus on Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) coordination, auditing and communication between departments.
We offer a great place to work, competitive salary and excellent benefits:
- Supports the hospitals with coding, high risk DRG target reviews, report generation and coding report analysis.
- Provides education through newsletters, quick tips and webinars.
- Project management for RAC tracking software and QuadraMed Coding and compliance.
- Reports audit findings and other coding related findings.
- Works with Corporate Compliance as it relates to coding audit and process improvement efforts.
Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off Plan, Extended Illness Bank, Long Term and Short Term Disability, 401k.
Please email resume to email@example.com and contact us Toll Free (866) 734-5625.
MedMonster - 2 years ago
Quantum Advantage provides healthcare recruiting solutions nationwide. Our mission is to meet the long-term career goals for healthcare...