- Capture, coordinate, and support the automation of financial data from Project Managers (PMs), Control Account Managers (CAMs), Financial Analysts, Schedulers, and senior leadership.
- Design, develop, implement and manage IT/Finance requirements for the automated interfaces throughout the EVMS toolset (ie, ARMS, MPM, MS Project/EPM, ProPricer, wInsight and Premier.
- Support reviews of existing business processes, specifically regulatory and compliance related systems and military programs with outcomes that will support Textron's long-term strategic success
- Responsibilities include the use of cost-benefit analysis and other financial methodologies to identify possible process improvements or alternative solutions
- Assist with internal control reviews at Textron HQ and Affiliate locations, risk assessments, and business process mapping as required by the project
- Develop and foster positive working relationships with internal company personnel
- Train EV community (PJMs, CAMS, and functional leaders) on the utilization and functionality of all finance software tools, interfaces, reporting and all data flow with the Earned Value Management system.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance, support, and ongoing enhancements of the EVMS toolset (ie, ARMS, MPM, MS Project/EPM, ProPricer, wInsight and Premier).
- Planning, testing, and execution of integration and implementation activities, adhering to AAI policies relating to change management and development using common methodologies.
- Develop/design test requirements and conduct system testing.
- Review and develop solutions for the EV data toolset, including system limitations, scalability factors and optimization.
- Develop and deliver end-user support and training, including documented processes per AAI process guide template(s).
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems related to various software tools/applications in a mixed hardware/OS environment.
- Participates in short and long-term planning sessions with multiple functional leaders/customers to enhance processes involving the EVMS toolset while remaining aligned with tactical and strategic goals.
- Responsible for supporting key business milestones in the AAI monthly business cadence calendar.
- Four years of on the job experience or formal training in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information technology, or related discipline and a Bachelors degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years applicable experience with EVMS
- Minimum of 1 year experience with EV financial tools required
- Proficiency with VBA coding, especially in Access and Excel
- Experience with Deltek Products (functional and/or technical administration) including MPM and wInsight
- Strong computer skills including MS Access/SQL database maintenance/administration skills
- Must be a US Citizen
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Feb 18, 2013, 2:11:34 PM
Textron - 9 months ago
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...