RN, Nurse Manager, Hatboro, PA , Home Health
Do you want to use your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse/RN to fill the position of RN, Nurse, Manager in our Medicare certified office in Hatboro, PA . As a RN, Nurse, Manager you will lead the field staff on client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. RN, Nurse Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development.
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals.
- Processing incoming referrals.
- Management and mentoring of Clinical Associates and field staff
- Orientation of field staff
- Documentation review, including OASIS, & ICD-9 coding
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
- Visiting clients as necessary, especially during the start up phase of a office.
- A current PA RN license, BSN degree preferred.
- 3 years of nursing experience.
- 2 years of recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation and ICD-9 coding.
- Strong management and leadership background required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 240 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make.
BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity please visit us at jobs.bayada.com reference # 2013-5781.
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...