As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Serves as an Assistant Project Manager for Mission Command Training Center-Hawaii (MCTC-HI) Operational Environment (OE) program and other individual and collective training events conducted at the MCTC-HI. Assists the OE Program Mananger interfacing with unit leadership to establish unit training objectives and the design and development of OE events. Provides coordination and sharing of assets between the various branches within the MTC-HI. Assists in managing all aspects of facility and space management for OE training events. Calculates and justifies the contractor portion of OE funding requirements. During training and exercise execution, ensures all OE events are conducted in accordance with the desires and needs of the training unit commander, and serves as the primary integrator of Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability Entity Resolution Federation JLCCTC-ERF OE capabilities. Serves as a role player in a higher or adjacent headquarters as required.
1.Develops an MCLT teams with members from each branch of the MCTC (as approriate) in order to accomplish the specific requirements of each MCLT event
2.Conducts regular meetings with the MCLT team for the purpose of conflict resolution between the various MCTC operations, technical, and support branches.
3.Consults with MCTP, JFCOM, NSC, USARPAC units, 25th Infantry Division units and all other units to design and support MCLT events which meet their training requirements for echelons ranging from Platoon to Theater Army. Initiates and maintains contacts with key personnel and technical representatives of the customer or other organizations.
4.Works with simulation and technical branch reps to develop MCLT culminating exercise simulation/stimulation architectures. Oversees the process of configuring mission command information systems. Ensures end to end connectivity and tactical message flow has been tested prior to exercise start. Coordinates with simulation reps for simulation support and oversees testing to verify the operational status of the federation prior to exercise start.
5.Develops products and materials such as curriculum, lectures, and computer-based training aids based on consultation with clients and user specifications for use in all MCLT training events.
6.Maintains doctrinal currency and situational awareness of Afghanistan, Iraq and Pacific AOR. Responsible for maintaining technical proficiency for multiple mission command information systems and maintains subject matter expertise with GWOT operations, Army doctrine and tactics, techniques and procedures.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
General: An OE Planner ective trainer must have the interpersonal and technical skills in automated simulations and exercise design.
Desired skills and abilities are:
1. Former Intelligence or Combat Arms Officer with recent (3-5 years) deployment experience to Iraq and Afghanistan and be a graduate of a U.S. Army Command and General Staff College or MEL IV equivalent course.
2. Familiarity with MCNS systems to facilitate training with military customers and provide expertise during MCLT and digital staff integration training.
3. Expertise in one and familiarity in other military war fighting function areas.
4. Familiarity with Joint doctrine and UN operations.
5. Capability of being a project manager (exercise lead). Meet with customers to determine all training and support requirements. Capable of coordinating and managing OE assets to execute training event.
6. Capability of coordinating all aspects for ERF / MRF game (technical and scenario).
7. Ability to write operational orders and annexes including both Joint and Multinational documents.
8. Capability of interfacing with both US and foreign military customers in support of exercises from small units to JTF levels. Determines all requirements involving bi-lateral / multinational exercise requirements.
9. Constructive simulation experience and is familiar with LVCG simulations.
10. Willing to travel ISO PACOM AOR
11. Secret clearance required.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Technical Operations (TechOps)
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...