Geospatial Functional Specialist/Advisor Washington DC Metro Area.
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI security clearance must be active prior to consideration
Position is with federal intelligence agency and requires both the security clearance and prior experience with such agency or DOD for consideration.
- Provide back-up support to manage the 24 x 7 GEOINT Technical Support / Customer Service Representative operations
- Develop the initial Online Assistance (OA) strategy and evolve the planning framework to encompass the NSG, Allied System for Geospatial-intelligence (ASG), and external partners.
- Define, design and develop an Online Assistance Support Capability to be used across the enterprise.
- Facilitate meaningful interaction between NGA and their customers to help them understand how to use Online GEOINT Services.
- Utilize to the maximum extent possible the existing support elements currently in place.
- Provide continuous feedback and recommendations to the OGS Management Office.
- Develop performance metrics to assess OA usage and customer satisfaction
- Prepare reports, briefings, and documents as required.
- Document processes and procedures
- Participate in the preparation, briefing, and documentation of evaluation results
- Support achieving OGS’s Strategic Goal by defining, establishing, and assisting with the management of an Online Assistance capability for self, assisted, and full service support.
- Provide support to OGS Customer Service Office for providing 24 X 7 Online Assistance through a variety of mechanisms including web chat, telephone, email, and VTC.
- Integrate new Online Assistance processes and activities with the OGS documentation and activities to include, but not limited to, the OGSU Communication Plan, OGSU/OA CONOPS, OGS Strategic Implementation Plan, and user engagement forums.
- Provide continuous feedback and recommendations to the OGSU Management Office.
- Develop the business processes and associated plans/SOPs required to collaborate and coordinate across OGS and NGA to establish standards to support to OGS Online Help Desk, and assess and integrate other NGA online efforts and capabilities.
BS Degree in relevant study, and 7+ years’ experience in similar activities.
MS Office. Advanced skills with Geospatial Information Systems such as ArcView, ArcGIS, Remote View, ArcIMS, ERDAS Imagine, Macromedia, Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML and Framemaker. Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
Proven ability to interact and provide technical support to Office-level leadership and management internally as well as externally.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current security clearance specified. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location. Washington DC Metro.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 10 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...