The attachment was updated as well as the qualifications listed below. Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for when you stated Qualifications.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Can be substituted by equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Five (5) plus years of implementing or managing SharePoint (2007, 2010) required.
3. Experience with SharePoint forms and workflows.
4. Experience creating Test Plans for various levels of Testing such as Integration Test, Regression Test, System Test, End to End and User Acceptance Test.
5. Experience writing comprehensive Quality Assurance Plans and test Cases as per technical specification and Requirement document.
6. Experience writing SQL queries and statements to test database for retrieving information, editing data and inserting the data.
7. Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple issues and/or projects simultaneously.
8. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
9. Experience with enterprise search products (FAST Search) a plus.
10. Self-motivated team player able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
11. Strong interpersonal skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team and thrive on technical challenges.
12. Effective time management and organizational skills, and a thorough approach to problem solving.
13. Personable and comfortable speaking in front of an audience of 1-20 people.
14. Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives at all levels of the organization.
15. Ability to teach end users simple SharePoint operations.
16. Knowledge of SharePoint best practices.
United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Amedisys, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...