Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized names in the
retail apparel industry, and our emphasis on fashion and
service makes us an industry and style leader.
LANE BRYANT is seeking Part Time Sales Leaders for our
Smith Farm Marketplace store in Owasso, OK. This
position is reponsible for ensuring an exceptional
customer experience, and creating an exciting fashion
brand that will keep your customer coming back for more.
The Lane Bryant Part Time Sales Leader is accountable
for assisting the Store Manager in the managing of
day-to-day operations of an individual Lane Bryant store
to achieve targeted productivity, sales and
profitability. The Part Time Sales Leader also ensures
world class customer service, store image, merchandise
presentation, team development, asset protection, and
cost control in attainment of Company objectives. Team
development and motivation of the team are critical
aspects of this position. They must execute the
following roles and responsibilities in order to deliver
consistently positive customer experiences and drive
profitable top-line sales growth.
action plans that optimize results
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the
fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest.
- Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a
incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling,
Roles Leader program
- Ensure business is driven by each segment with the
- Event Planning and Execution
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current Brand
- Ensure effective execution of all operational
Leaders and Associates
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store
controls including Loss prevention/safety
- Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
- Assist in managing controllable expenses
- Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store
shrink and safety awareness
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for contributing to the efforts to prevent
required training programs
- Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all
- Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
- Network and Recruit Associate level candidates
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication, supervisory and customer service
- 1- 3 years of retail experience
- Prior management or sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend
respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
Charming Shoppes - 17 months ago
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...