- Compile, track, and analyze inbound / outbound workload drivers, integrating into model to improve forecast accuracy and understand impacts from various business strategies.
- Develop, and maintain inbound / outbound predictive forecast model providing 1-30 day view.
- Facilitate daily / weekly forecast meetings providing staffing recommendations to ensure we meet service goals / standards while reducing / minimizing expense.
- Develop and deliver WFM application training to new users.
- Formal administration of WFM application to include: configuration, data maintenance / archiving, adds / deletes / edits of employee data, and validation of input flows.
- Maintain liaison with vendor support to resolve systemic / configuration / usage issues.
- Evaluate prior day performance and be prepared to provide details and potential reasons for service misses / makes.
- Perform annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly audits of a statistical phone data to determine call trending and staffing requirements
- Create and distribute daily/monthly reports as requested by Management.
- Stay abreast of new system functionality, developments, methods, and techniques.
- Evaluate and recommend opportunities for system improvements and/or enhancements.
- Provide management information and analysis regarding workload, traffic distribution and service performance.
- Create and maintain WFM process and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for real time adherence monitoring (RTA)
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly contact volume forecasts by analyzing inbound and outbound call activity/alarm volume
- Make scheduling adjustments and recommendations to management based on business need
- Prefer 3-5 years of Workforce Management experience in a multi-site, multi-department environment, with emphasis on inbound and outbound forecasting.
- Prefer a strong working knowledge of a WFM application (Aspect eWorkforce Management, IEX Blue Pumpkin, etc…)
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive results
- Strong business, operational and procedural knowledge of Workforce Management policies and practices in support of multi-site, multi-business call centers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
- Prior experience in development and management of staffing requirements in support of outbound workload a plus.
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
- Previous experience working in a call center environment required
Conditions of Work:
- Projects as assigned by manager
- Travel as required
- Overtime as needed
- Flexible schedule, which could include night and/ or weekend as needed
Ally Financial - 3 years ago
“Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive...