United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems is seeking a Mid Level Software Engineer to join our team of talented and diverse individuals. This position will be located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The ML Software Engineer will:
- Assist Tech Leads in the design and development of core middleware
- Design, build and test core software functions
- Develop and maintain Software Design Document
- Analyze and assess requirements for version 1 design
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and
the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in
software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output
requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and
develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
- Nine (9) years experience (5 years with a bachelor's degree) in a software engineering full life cycle
Clients (i.e. SOAP, REST, Spring Web Services, Apache
- Thorough knowledge of the Java language and platform.
- 4+ years of experience with implementation of Web Services and Web Services
Current TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- XML Document processing (i.e. XSDs, XLST, DOM,
- Java Messaging Service
- Java Application Security (i.e. J2EE Security, ACEGI
- Experience working with relational databases (i.e.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Basic Understanding of unit testing with JUnit
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 14 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...