TSI Appraisal is a vendor management company which manages appraisals, automated valuation models (AVM), and broker price opinion (BPO) business placed by our Lender Client customers located nationally. All orders are processed through TSI Appraisal Services and are completed by our TSI approved vendor network comprised of fee and TSI staff appraisers.
- Responsible for estimating property values by providing appraisals on 1-4 unit residential properties; researching and analyzing property information; reconciling various indicators; preparing an appraisal report.
- Making own appointments.
- Ensuring appraisals are procured, documented and processed in compliance will all applicable Federal and State Laws, USPAP, FIRREA, HVCC requirements and Company regulations.
- Maintaining and improving Company's appraisal quality and production.
- Properly maintaining any licenses or state certifications to perform the duties of an Appraiser and to notify Company of any change in status of their license or state certification. All appraisers are required to renew licensure/state certification no less than 90 days prior to promulgate expiration date.
- Full-time position with regularly established working/business hours plus any additional time as is required in order to effectively accomplish the duties and responsibilities assigned to an Employee.
- Must be Certified Residential and FHA Approved.
- Five years minimum of direct field experience as a licensed/certified appraiser is required.
- Proficiency with all appraisal types including single family, condominium, multi-family, manufactured home, REO and desk/field reviews.
- Knowledge of GSE, FHA guidelines and HVCC Required.
- Home office set up including computer, printer, internet access, email and cell phone is required.
- Current driver's license and own transportation are required.
- Appraiser agrees to submit to all mandated background investigations enforced by either the Company or Lender Clients .
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Relationship management skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively partner with internal and external customers.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to integrate appraisal theory along with industry standard practices and techniques to arrive at a recommended approach.
- Ability to balance priorities and workload in an environment where change is the norm.
- Ability to analyze data, draw sound conclusions and summarize results in a clear and coherent fashion.
- Review and analyzes appraisal reports of outside fee vendors for efficacy of their value conclusions, adherence to technical appraisal theory and methodology governing residential real property, and adherence to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Assist the VP of Collateral Risk and Chief Appraiser with ongoing audits.
Quicken Loans - 17 months ago