- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and oversees implementation of HR business plans at the division level
- Develops associate engagement strategy for the division
- Develops division-level talent management strategy
- Ensures divisional compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations
- Influences the design and execution of organizational change initiatives
- Provides overall direction for division HR
- BA/BS Degree in an HR related field (e.g., Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations/Labor Relations, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior) and 7 years HR Generalist or Specialist experience supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 10 years of HR experience with at least 6 years experience as an HR generalist supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 6 years of Wal-Mart Manager-level experience leading an operational unit with responsibility for supervising other salaried managers (e.g., Compensation, Learning and Development, Benefits, Organizational Development, Logistics, HR Strategy, Operations, Communications).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years of retail, hospitality or service-related experience.
- Experience leading/directing HR professionals.
- HR Professional Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR).
- Master's Degree or higher in an HR-related field (e.g., Industrial Relations).
WMHR- Divisonal HR Sr Director (Great Lakes Division - F)
Walmart Stores - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...