Clarins, a leading European cosmetics and luxury fragrance company, has an opening for bright, motivated and energetic full time and part-time Skin Care Specialists to represent our beautiful line in a chic department store located in Anchorage, AK.
Skin Care Specialists are chosen to represent and grow the Clarins brand in a retail environment by recruiting new customers daily, building loyal customer relationships and providing a high level of customer service. This should be achieved by providing friendly, caring, knowledgeable, and personalized service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct consultations for customers, offer product recommendations, and apply/demonstrate Clarins products.
- Drive retail sales and achieve all sales per hour goals.
- Plan and execute events and animations from the menu of events provided to recruit new customers.
- Perform Skin Time Facial Treatments at the counter every day.
- Use the Business Planner to record/track sales and be aware of weekly and monthly sales trends in order to adjust sales goals accordingly.
- Maintain Beauty Prescription System and develop and execute Client Recall strategies to maximize customer base.
- Ensure and maintain merchandising guidelines, counter cleanliness and hygiene.
- Maintain store relationships with Department Manager and Clarins Management.
- Attend all Clarins Educational Workshops as scheduled by Account Executive.
Clarins representatives will have a dynamic and outgoing personality, and have a passion for skincare and makeup. The successful candidate should be able to recruit new customers and create excitement at the counter, perform facial treatments and makeup applications, and have the ability to close a sale. Clarins employees will be expected to consistently meet and exceed sales goals and expectations.
We are looking for strong sales professionals, with a history of success, and the drive and ambition to thrive in the beauty industry. Candidates MUST have previous retail cosmetics sales experience!
We provide in-depth education on our skin care/make-up products, as well as Clarins selling techniques.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins - 6 months ago