Job Description: The Intel Custom Foundry group within TMG chartered to serve new products on leading technology nodes is looking for qualified candidate with alignment and experience in the required areas described below to join its Analog IP design team. The key function is Analog IP Mask Designer with strong focus on Analog IP designs including high speed serial interfaces, PLL's and process collaterals, layout automation, layout integration and layout design support.
- Working experience in Analog layout design ranging from cell level to integration
- Working experience in layout verification on advanced technology nodes using Industry standard design tools
- Working knowledge of UNIX with preferred skills in scripting for data conversion
- Foundation in high speed Serial interfaces, clocking and PLL circuits with understanding of best layout practices for small signal circuits
- Foundation and key interest in automated layout practices, layout views for SOC designs
- Excellent working ability with circuit design and layout methodology development teams
- Excellent and demonstrated team player with ability to work in cross functional teams
Minimum of 5+ years layout design experience with digital layout, memory layout and strong background in layout design and DFM rules for advanced technology nodes is required. Working knowledge of layout design across diversity of memory types and environments is required. Motivation for layout automation, methodology development, SOC layout views and data conversion is desired.
Feb 19, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...