QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services company specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. As a subsidiary of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader.
For entry-level candidates, we provide intensive start-up training programs designed to bring you from 'back stage to front stage' in sales. Our goal is to provide an excellent opportunity to launch your career in outside sales. We offer solid coaching, individual mentoring and income programs designed to provide the very best opportunity to succeed. For experienced candidates, we offer programs to take your sales career to the next level, including advanced training, career opportunities and rewards for success.
The QBSI Xerox Sales Consultant is a full-time outside business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share, through the development of new accounts, in a given territory. This position is based out of the Auburn, Wa.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Articulate and position Xerox products, services and solutions to key decision makers
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; differentiate Xerox from competitors
- Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit & customer satisfaction plans
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and have an understanding of basic user abilities
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits Package to include:
- BS/BA/AA degree in business or other related field
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
QBSI-Xerox is an EOE.
- Targeted earnings of $40,000 to $60,000 for first year entry level, outside sales
- Targeted earnings for candidates with industry experience may exceed entry level
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative monthly commission structure
- Incentive and bonus programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plan options
- Short/Long term life and disability plan options
- 401(k) retirement plan options with match
Quality Business Systems - 21 months ago