A complete online application for the position will include: |
1. A personal letter of application stating reasons for being interested in the position and why you should be considered
2. A current Résumé
3. At least 3 current letters of recommendation
4. Copy of valid Administrative Credential
5. Valid California Subject Credential
6. Copy of transcripts
One requirement from each bulleted group MUST be met before your application will be considered.
Copy of Transcript (all appropriate transcript copies)
Credential Copy (copy of all appropriate credentials including California Administrative Services credential)
Letter of Introduction (stating the reasons you are interested in the position and why you should be considered)
Letter(s) of Recommendation (at least 3 (three) current letters of recommendation)
Resume (current resume)
In addition to possessing the ability to successfully meet the major/other duties and responsibilities as per the job description. The successful ADMINISTRATOR OF CHARTER SCHOOL OVERSIGHT applicant will be selected on the basis of the following:
1. Knowledge of principles, methods, techniques and strategies of organization, management and supervision.
2. Knowledge of law, policies and regulations pertaining to charter schools.
3. Ability to assure the East Side Union High School District charters are implementing all local, State and federal regulations and guidelines.
4. Ability to interpret and apply educational policies and procedures.
5. Ability to provide guidance in the development, monitoring, and implementation of the charter’s academic program as outlined in the charter petition.
6. Ability to coordinate the evaluation of both renewal and new charter petitions.
7. Ability to establish consortia with district charter schools and district schools focused on research-based practices.
8. Ability to serve as liaison between the district and district charter schools.
9. Ability to establish, maintain and monitor a Memorandum of Understanding with each district charter.
10. Bilingual candidates preferred.
1. Valid California Administrative Services credential
2. Valid California Single Subject teaching credential
3. Master’s Degree preferred
4. Five (5) years of secondary teaching experience
5. Administrative or supervisory experience preferred
EdJoin.org - 19 months ago