Job Requisition Number: 72495
Category: Information Systems - Applications
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Development Operations lead is responsible for managing and maintaining end-user computer environments including, patch management, application packaging and release management. The Development Operations lead will provide support and input on the direction of the end-user desktop experience including hardware/software evaluation and selection, image maintenance, virtual technologies and capacity planning. This position will act as a liaison between the Engineering Team and the Operations Team in order to get software packages released in a production environment.
Coordinate and manage the end-user computer environment.
- Coordinate the design, documentation, build, test, implementation and support of core images that meet all end-user requirements.
- Coordinate and manage change management activities to various end users and government leadership before and as new things are rolled out.
Engineer and implement application packaging, compatibility testing, and deployment technologies.
- Develop optimal methods for deployment of all new operating systems.
- Proactively work with engineering team to develop scripts for deployments, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Knowledge and understanding of Domain Controllers, Microsoft Exchange Servers, and Certificate Authorities, as it relates to PKI.
- Manage PKI by testing options in lab environments and preparing materials for users. Evaluate products for system security solutions involving analysis, planning, requirements, and evaluation of alternative technical approaches and associated costs.
- Takes a lead role in knowledge transfer and training/mentoring of team members on core technologies, including AD, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Enterprise Printing.
- Must be able to train others quickly and thoroughly on key IT concepts.
- Prepare documentation for approval and implementation.
- Perform all other task the management requires on an as needed basis.
Requires PMP Certification
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Additional training will be required to support legacy systems.
Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills necessary in order to work effectively within the office and with customers.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong capabilities working to a project plan and meeting deadlines.
Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in:
o Microsoft Server
o Entrust Security Manager
o Entrust Desktop Solutions
o Data key CIP and SafeNet Borderless Security middleware
o SafeNet Protect encryption and zipping solutions
- US citizenship with Active Top Secret or ability to obtain
- Active Top Secret HIGHLY DESIRED!
- Comp Tia Network+
- Comp Tia Security +
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 20 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...