The GLP group in the Analytical Core Services Department at Amgen Washington is responsible for Tox material release and stability testing to support non-clinical studies of Amgen pipeline molecules. Currently the group is seeking a self-motivated individual join the group at an Associate Scientist level. This individual will function as an Analyst to conduct product release and stability testing in compliant with GLP regulations; act as Contributing Scientist to lead projects; and participate in internal/external compliance audits. Other responsibilities may include participating in analytical method transfer, SOP writing, compendial assays and microbial content testing. There will be opportunities to expand technical knowledge and advance professional development. This position will be a key member of the GLP group. |
Master’s degree & 2 years of scientific experience
Bachelor’s degree & 4 years of scientific experience
- Technical expertise and hands-on experience with capillary electrophoresis (CE), liquid chromatography (HPLC), and/or compendial testing (such as osmolality, clarity, particle analysis, etc).
- Organized and attention to detail
- Working experience in GLP or GMP environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Team player
- Previous Mass Spec experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to master business process.
Amgen - 23 months ago
Amgen is among the biggest of the biotech big'uns, and it's determined to get even bigger. The company uses cellular biology and medicinal...