When building a successful sales program, incentives compensation management tools are critical to better visibility and control of complex variable compensation programs, as well as in providing reports and analyzing sales performance.
Design and build, including functional configuration, compensation systems using Varicent ICM, implementing complex pay for performance incentive plans supporting management business objectives.
1.Design and configure the Varicent system in accordance with the business requirements, including analysis, development and reporting.
2.Use the Varicent Incentives Compensation Management (ICM) tools to:
3.Translate business requirements into logical and physical design specification using configuration approaches that are as extensible and reusable as possible.
- Design and build Varicent objects (calculations, Presenter reports, tables, etc…)
- Create and configure custom reports
- Maintain consistency with overall architecture including naming conventions for data governance
4.Write queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
5.Effectively coordinate, collaborate and communicate with business partners, co-workers, project managers and support units on application usage and functionality.
6.Works within strict guidelines and preset timelines to meet project deadlines and resolve production issues.
7.Performs other duties as assigned.
Req Education or Equivalent Experience
o Excel-Advanced User
- Incentives Compensation Management (ICM) lifecycle
- System development
- Hands-on experience with the following languages and front end technologies:
o Database Management Systems
- Windows based applications including MS Office, Visio and MS Project
- Design and technical requirements writing
- Configuration using the Varicent application or other incentive compensation management system.
- Banking industry experience.
- Experience with an ETL tool.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Planning, organizing, and prioritization skills
- Presentation skills
- Project management
- Technical design and systems specifications
- Written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Sedentary Work: lifting a maximum of 10 pounds, frequent standing/walking.
Bank of the West - 2 years ago
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...