JOB TITLE: Payroll Specialist (English
REPORTS TO: Payroll Manager
LOCATION: El Paso, TX
HOURS: Monday to Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
An associate who wishes to refer someone for a job, please advise the person to apply on-line at www.adp.ca.
Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll in a business process outsourcing model.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Execute payroll processing activities for a specified group of clients in accordance with SAS70 guidelines.
- Ensure errors are identified and escalated to the Payroll Specialist for resolution.
- Perform testing activities for existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are met.
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per client agreements.
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process outbound interfaces.
- Process ROE's.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Assist the Payroll Specialist in resolving client issues.
- Assist in co-ordinating with internal departments to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change management activities.
- Act as back-up to the Payroll Specialist.
- Participate in client meetings as required.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:Education:
- CPA certifications considered an asset
- College or University degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a payroll or accounting role
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong desire to learn.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met
- Flexible work hours may be required
- Spanish is plus
- Experience with SAP Payroll
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
Support/Data Processing & System Svcs
United States, El Paso, TX
Automatic Data Processing - 22 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...