Carter Brothers is a full-service provider of electronic security, fire and life-safety products, and project management services. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Carter Brothers provides electronic security systems and services including Closed Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection, Access Control, and related fire and life-safety products. A National Minority Supplier Development Council Corporate Plus© Member, Carter Brothers has nearly 300 employees and has established itself as one of the largest minority-owned electronic firms in the country, with more than 50 locations nationally. For additional information, please visit http://www.carterbrothers.com/.
The Service Sales Representative is responsible for growing Carter Brothers Fire & Life Safety’s customer base through the sales of service and monitoring agreements for Fire Alarm Systems as well as CCTV, Access Control, and Intrusion. The Service Sales Representative typically calls on building owners, property managers, facility engineers, plant operations managers, administrators, etc.
Carter Brothers Offers
- Competitive Pay – Our best Representatives earn over $100K per year
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Access to Factory Training & Industry Certification
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Physical & Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree with emphasis in electronics and/or sales preferred.
- Demonstrated success in outside sales, preferably selling intangibles.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in commercial sales; industry experience in Fire and/or Electronic Security is a plus.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience using CRM for tracking and managing sales activity; NICET certification is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed.
If you meet the selection criteria, please email your resume and include "Service Sales Representative" in the subject line to email@example.com. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to walk for up to 6 hours per day
- Ability to type and read a computer screen
You may also apply directly through this website. Please note that we are not able to provide a relocation package or Visa sponsorship for this position.
Carter Brothers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3 years ago - save job