Warehouse Department Managers at Dollar Tree are responsible for:
What we need from you:
- Managing and overseeing up to 20 associates and all related functions for the various departments of the Distribution Center; including:
- Order Selection
- Shipping and Equipment
- Each manager's general goal is to ensure merchandise is scheduled, received, unloaded, and checked for Receiving, replenished, selected and labeled for Order Selection, scanned loaded and shipped for Shipping, and moved and slotted for Equipment
DOLLAR TREE IS A:
- Three (3) or more years experience in a high volume, automated distribution environment
- Ability to lead by example, mentor, develop, and foster a team environment are essential
- Ability to understand and demonstrate technical / equipment, and systems
- Ability to work any shift
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Discover for yourself how far this DOLLAR can take you!
- Priceless Experience: A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
- Big Company With Big Ideas: We are the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 4,300 locations in 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces, a $6.63 billion corporate owned chain.
- Valuable Partner: We're all on the same team at Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
- Career Growth Opportunity: If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Place We Can All Profit: Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar Tree - 14 months ago
Dollar Tree, headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, operates 4,351 stores across the 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces. Dollar Tree, Deal$,...