Loan Administration Manager 1
The Area Processing Manager will support an Area through the management of Loan Processors.
Specific responsibilities of this position are:
- Lead the activities and/or operations of a loan a production team responsible for customer
service, loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan monitoring, and
may include underwriting activities.
- Provide escalation support between sales teams and external vendors and customers to
ensure processing team is effective in the administration of each loan processing
transaction. Ensure loan processing transactions are completed appropriately and in a
- Provide updates and reporting as appropriate to Regional Manager and Area Managers as it
relates to the performance of the branch processing function (for example: Weekly and
Monthly capacity and pipeline management).
- Participate in strategic planning discussions for the Area and providing recommendations
regarding future direction.
- Lead and Manage staff of up to 10, non-exempt, team members in multiple loan
administration teams for a defined sales group. Team members under direct reporting
structure encompass managers and individual contributors.
- Responsible for, or participates in, the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team
members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires,
discipline, salary actions, etc. Influence performance of a business unit or functional area
by working as part of the decision - making management team and has responsibility for
managing the budget of the team, department or unit.
4+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment and 1+ years team lead or management experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Must be able to manage a virtual team which will require up to 50% travel.
- Experience leading a team in the processing of conventional conforming and non
conforming loan products.
- Expertise around the processing of government loans (FHA/VA), bond loans, and
manufactured housing loans.
- Strong understanding of Underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Must possess proven leadership and change management capabilities and ability to motivate
team members to achieve high performance and results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Wells Fargo - 30+ days ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It prov...