The Data Science Research Intern will contribute to the department’s projects as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work on projects as assigned. Example projects:
- Analyze data sets to identify features of interest.
- Build classifier to place apps into categories.
- Build statistical models to characterize data features from steaming data.
- Experience with a high level programming language such as Java, Python or C++ or a mathematical or statistics package such as R, Matlab, Mathematica, or Weka.
- Coursework in intermediate-level undergraduate mathematics or statistics.
M anagement reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field or recent graduate.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 19 months ago