Functional Responsibility: Provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
A Bachelors Degree in an acquisition related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired.
Fifteen (15) years of demonstrated experience in DoD program management.
Required skills and abilities:
• Experience in Microsoft Office products such as EXCEL, Word and Powerpoint
• Experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
• Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines
• Experience in planning and organizing work
• Excellent communication and customer skills (both oral and written)
• When experience with software applications, programming languages, hardware, processes or as a manager is required, the contractor's response must show specific accomplishments using the most current version of the required application, language or hardware or identify specific technical/management experience, detailing that experience with customer, requirement, process used, and result.
Certification and Training: A Bachelors Degree in an acquisition related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired, but not required Professional certification in DAWIA (Level III preferred) in any of the acquisition related fields, or equivalent commercial certification (e.g., Project Management Institute (PMI), including Project Management Professional (PMP® certification; National Contract Management Association, including Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) certification). In lieu of the Bachelor's degree and certification, DAWIA or otherwise, an additional four (4) years of directly related experience for a total of nineteen (19) years may be substituted.
Top Secret SCI security clearance is required.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 20 months ago