Field Service Representative
A customer service professional providing operational execution of the sale event for uncovered accounts on a part-time basis.
• Supervise all aspects of the monthly sale program including truck arrival and delivery, equipment set-up,
product unload, product placement, inventory, sampling of products, and safety. *
• Utilize marketing programs and tools to work with Chairpeople and decision makers to increase sales volume. *
• Identify customer service needs through communication with Chairpeople prior to and after the sale event
being covered. *
• Maintain a working knowledge of monthly promotions, products and product integrity.
• Complete all balancing and banking procedures within 24 hours of sale event. *
• Meet all aspects of job expectations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Previous volunteer/community service and/or PTA/PTO experience.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Ability to solve problems using flexibility and creativity.
• Access to supplemental freezer space.
• Ability to handle and balance large sums of money.
• Ability to lift and carry up to
40 pounds on a regular basis.
• Computer knowledge (with access to Internet with e-mail address) and math aptitude required.
Essential Functions-- Duties and responsibilities noted with an asterisk (*) are considered to be essential
functions of the position.
In 1973, Trudi Temple was creating flower arrangements to raise funds for local churches and missions in poverty-stricken countries. When...