The purpose of this position is to install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance inspections on various types of industrial machinery and equipment.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Functions
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on the following machinery: synchronous belts, v-belts, sheaves, roller chains, sprockets, conveyor belting systems, motors and gearboxes
- Operate the following: drill press, forklifts, scissor lifts, precision measuring devices such as dial indicators, digital and dial calipers, etc.
- Align various types of equipment such as motors, gearboxes, couplings, and pulleys
- Assume an on-call status
- Adhere to proper safety and housekeeping guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 years maintenance/technical experience
High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years production/factory maintenance experience
- Ability to comprehend mechanical illustrated parts breakdowns and schematic diagrams
- Have a working knowledge of the following: drill press, forklifts, scissor lifts, precision measuring devices such as dial indicators, digital and dial calipers, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good math skills required
- Must be able to work in temperatures exceeding 95 degrees
GSE Environmental - 4 months ago
GSE offers a broad array of geosynthetic products to the waste, wastewater, water management, mining, agriculture, aquaculture, golf course,...