The successful Facility Solutions Sales Representatives (SOAR reps/
Sales trainee) will be responsible for achieving facility solutions
sales, GP and margin goals to deliver profitable segment and customer
and margin goals as determined by xpedx management.
- Meet individualized facility solutions segment sales, gross profit
or exceed both short term & long term goals in an established
- Sell & promote facility solutions & value-added services to meet
calling on prospective customers at a frequency that places xpedx in
- Actively engage in sales calls on existing customers and cold
the preferred position.
prospects to generate long-term sales growth.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient number of high potential
potential of each account in assigned territory as well as prepare and
- Maintain accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the
conduct regular business reviews to impact customer growth
provide customer proposals and quotations focused on generating
- Collaborate with sales development and sales support resources to
business and market growth potential.
segment and product knowledge base and collaborate on promoting
- Align with group facility solutions sales specialist to expand
consultative selling solutions to generate new and existing customer
efforts and account management.
- Partner with sales team on supporting national business selling
facility solutions sales strategies as directed by sales managers and
- Develop business and financial acumen to effectively implement
consistently generate a level of profitability that meets or exceeds
business and segment goals.
participate in issue resolution with all involved parties.
- Investigate and resolve all customer claims promptly and
account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth
- Actively leverage sales technology and tools to meet strategic
sales competencies and further expand ability to effectively generate
- Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance
profitable customer and segment growth.
account management desired.
- Demonstrated successful 1-7 years experience in territory sales or
industry desired; facility solutions industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong understanding or experience within the distribution
distribution finance preferred.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience in project management and demonstrated understanding of
under pressure, and adapt to changes in the work environment
- Ability to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work
Competencies: Customer Focus, Drive For Results, Problem Solving,
Integrity and Trust, Time Management, Action Oriented, Organizing,
Marketing Bachelor's Degree
Sales Experience 1 year
PC Software-Microsoft Office Proficient
Travel Availability Up to 50%
International Paper - 11 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....