BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
This individual would be working on behalf of the Stanley Security Solutions Government Vertical Market Solutions team to help identify and shape future sales opportunities. The individual is a senior representative of the organization responsible for developing strategic relationships with government agencies, contractors, teaming partners, and technology vendors. They need to be intimately knowledgeable and involved in up-coming programs, large projects, shifts in strategy, changes in technology and any other conditions that would influence future business. Their activities within industry associations, leadership of working committees, speaking engagements and authoring of white papers will be seen as instrumental within their role. Working directly with the various Stanley business units sales team, they would make introductions to end users and key influencers. This person must be able to identify ways Stanley Security Solutions could leverage their product and service offerings in support of customers, bring stakeholder relationships together, structure multi-million dollar opportunities and deliver tangible results.
The following skills and experience will be essential for the role:
· Expert communicator and facilitator in business environments
· High activity level and self-started with a competitive spirit to drive opportunities
· Knowledgeable on security technology, contract vehicles, and government procurement process
· Actively involved and a thought leader within industry associations, committees and councils
· Skilled on HSPD-12, FIPS201, FICAM, Security Integration and related physical security elements
· Able to deliver presentations and work collaboratively
DC Metro based; BS or BA Degree; >15 years of sales/operational/leadership experience; >10 years of relevant government experience; Proven track record of successful Business Development.
Knowledge of Physical Security/IT/Telecom industry preferred. Experience with HSPD-12, FIPS201, FAR, physical security. Seats on industry boards, committee and guidance councils. Certified PgMP, PMP, PSP, CPP, PE.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...