Do you enjoy:
Working for and representing a company you can be proud of?
Moog's Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) provides "original Equipment" systems and sub-systems to the platform segment of the Defense Market.
- Taking responsibility for the growth and success of a new business segment?
- International travel?
- Working in a culture of trust and respect?
The challenge - This business requires having the skill sets to listen to end user problems and present a reliable and affordable product based business solution.
Do you have the energy, desire and skills to put forth the effort needed to promote our company, products and services?
If so, you'll find this position and working for Moog to be a very rewarding and enjoyable experience.
We expect significant growth in this business unit, so you'll have the opportunity to use your strategic selling skills to manage profit and loss for a segment that has a strong emphasis on government sales and government (primarily military and paramilitary) end users as well as being on the front end of future acquisitions. You can expect extensive worldwide travel and to work closely with international representative selling organizations and distribution channels to manage business. It's critical that you understand the cultural subtleties and etiquettes involved with building long term business relationships in various countries and regions within the US. It's not uncommon for you to interact with various foreign customers or government officials, so having knowledge of ITAR and the ability to act with diplomacy will be vital to your success.
A short list of expectations:
To be successful in this job you'll need:
- Provide leadership to grow MOOG'S market share in integrating high performance stores management, ISR-T, and weapon system hardware to the worldwide airborne, ground and maritime platform market
- Develops global strategy for consistent IDS growth and profitability
- Develop strong senior level relationships with key customers, suppliers and other business centric reps as necessary
- Leverage the relationships of Moog executives to promote our customer intimacy value proposition
- Business or technical Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred
- Minimum of 10 years management and leadership experience related to the Defense Industry
- Extensive experience in strategic selling and P&L responsibility
- Ability to travel internationally
- Demonstrated ability to create and draft winning proposals
- Foreign language skills and aviation experience a plus
Moog, Inc - 23 months ago
We work on some of the world’s most exciting technical projects, creating products that challenge the limits of what’s possible,...