Payroll Coordinator - 1300011X |
Job Human Resources
Primary Location United States-MN-MNEdina
Organization Corporate (Network)
The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Mentor is seeking a Payroll Coordinator that is the accurate and provides timely completion of payroll processing tasks for assigned corporations. The Payroll Coordinator reconciles payroll data and responds to inquiries related to payroll processes and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains employee data in the payroll system.
- Processes bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for assigned corporations, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Processes supplemental employee transactions between regular payroll cycles.
- Maintains records for garnishments and support payments as appropriate.
- Prepares and prints third party checks and payroll reports as requested.
- Responds to employees’ requests and problems in a timely manner.
- Performs action necessary to determine pay and deductions including Federal and State taxes, insurance, retirement, union dues, savings, and other deductions.
- Compiles payroll data, enters data, computes and posts wages, and reconciles errors to maintain payroll records.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college coursework preferred. One to three years experience processing high volume payroll.
The MENTOR Network - 17 months ago
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children...