The Assistant Superintendent, Measurement plans, directs, coordinates, schedules, trains and supervises employees in all types of work related to the installation, removal, inspection, construction, repair and maintenance of gas metering and regulating equipment.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Actively supervise the day-to-day work of field employees;
- Lead field employees in the maintenance, installation, calibration, valve inspection/maintenance, installation of new M&R facilities, install/maintain M&R equipment including communication equipment required in SCADA operations and all other general activities associated with maintenance of field M&R equipment;
- Ensure that employees perform work safely and observe/coach employees regarding safe work practices and PPE requirements;
- Ability to prepare reports, trouble tickets, and operational recommendations related to measurement and pressure regulation equipment;
- Ability to analyze data and identify problems or trends related to field measurement operations; and
- Ability to work unusual hours during emergency situations and required 24 hour on-call duty.
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate, and evaluate members of the field measurement work group pertaining to field measurement operations;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external customers;
- Ability to prepare reports and recommendations related to measurement-related inquiries and incidents;
- Ability to analyze data and identify problems or trends related to field measurement operations;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to identify areas for improvement;
- Experience related to Maximo, G-Forms, and OQ Qualifications a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of natural gas characteristics and operations.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- At least six years of related supervisory experience, which demonstrates an extensive knowledge of natural gas metering and maintenance activities; or An equivalent combination of a bachelor's degree in chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical or petroleum engineering and experience
- Valid driver's license.
- Associates degree in electronics or communications
Salary Grade 15M
Integrated natural gas company EQT Corporation (formerly Equitable Resources) hopes to get its fair share of the natural gas market....