Clickstop is looking for a Culture & Communications Coordinator. We want an energetic, enthusiastic person who is able to articulate our company’s Core Values and company culture to our employees, recruits and general public. This role will impact newly hired employees through our onboarding program (Click Start! ) as well as reaching all of our current employees. We have a great foundation established, so if you have a desire to learn, live and share our culture with others, then we want to talk with you!
- Articulate our company culture using print and onscreen media to showcase our culture as our brand, for both our employees and the general public.
- Further develop and refine our company website, clickstop.com, emphasizing our unique culture.
- Use your creative talent to display our Core Values throughout the office with signage, banners, etc.
- Write, edit and produce our employee-only monthly newsletter, “Keywords.”
- Inject excitement and fun to our office events, company meetings and parties.
- Establish and maintain an in-house library of business books for employees to check out.
- Assist/lead with creating videos, Prezi’s and Powerpoint presentations.
This is a part-time position who will report to the VP Culture & Communications. It is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of one of Iowa’s fastest growing, best places to work! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Be inquisitive and passionate about our company culture!
- Be an outstanding communicator who can interpret a message and retell it through graphics, words and pictures in print or onscreen.
- Be skilled at using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint, and Word to get a message across.
- Be highly organized, energetic and driven!
Clickstop - 12 months ago