More than a job
What's the difference between a job and a career?
Passion—and people invested in your success. At West, we love what we do, and we're looking for passionate people like you to join our close-knit team. At West, we're more than just coworkers—we're a team of professionals committed to helping one another succeed. This is more than a job ... it's a career.
As an Operations Research & Analytics Manager, here in our Omaha, NE location, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, establishing, and evaluating processes and procedures to obtain a strategic advantage to meet business goals; research and develop new methodologies, technology, and tools to bring success to the organization and consistency across sites; provide consultation to internal and external clients recognizing trends and advising departments on advancements; act as a consultant to internal and external clients recognizing trends and advising departments on advancements.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in mathematics, statistics, or related field required.
* Masters degree in mathematics, statistics, or related filed preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Minimum two years experience in corporate analysis or statistics required
* Minimum two years project management or organizational development preferred
* Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience required.
* Intermediate experience in Information systems (e.g., Core, Ontario systems products, Iris, etc.) required
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access required
* Knowledge of SQL required
At West, we offer a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
You must apply online to be considered. Call 402-392-4625 for application assistance.
Applications will be accepted through 05/25/2013.
West. Achieve more.
Interested in receiving West job openings on your mobile phone?
If so, text omaitjobs to 57229!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 17 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...