Requisition ID: 22848BR Job Title: Craniomaxillofacial Associate Sales Representative- Winston-Salem, NC Division: CMF Business Unit: CMF Business Function: Sales Business Sub Function: Sales Support/Assistance Country: United States State: NC City: Winston- Salem Shift: 1st Job Description: Stryker was recently named to Fortune Magazine's Top 100 Companies to work for!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for preparing for all aspects of full-line Sales Representative accountabilities, representing Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by promoting our products to a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
This will be achieved by increasing sales through assisting the sales teams and building own accounts by means of working with existing customers as well as identify new customers in order to grow their territory.
The candidate will be responsible for communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs.
This Associate will learn or hone selling skills and processes by coaching/mentoring support from Sales Representatives and Managers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- 2-5 years in an outside sales position.
- B.B.A. or B.A. in business with an emphasis in marketing or related discipline.
- Field sales training--In field training Qualifications/Work Experience: Percent Travel Required: Within Territory