PTC Global Services Communication and Enablement Editorial Consultant
PTC is looking for a creative, accomplished writer/editor to help develop and manage thought leadership, customer story and internal educational content for PTC’s professional services organization.
The Communications and Enablement team within PTC Global Services supports Global Services growth and profitability with programs to strengthen the organization’s reputation and relationships with key customers and other stakeholders.
Core programs include thought leadership, messaging and positioning, customer insight, account-based enablement, demand generation, events management, and internal communications.
The GS Editorial Consultant role will be responsible for content development and project management in support of the thought leadership, customer insight, and internal communication programs.
Role: Content Development
- Research, analysis, and development of Points of View on key customer issues
- Documenting and positioning Global Services strategy and success
- Writing and editing thought leadership articles, case studies, blog posts, and longer publications
- Working with Global Services management and staff, customers, partners, and other experts to develop content for internal and external publication
Role: Project Management
- Designing and developing project plans aligned to business priorities
- Driving and documenting project execution with cross-functional teams
Role: Online and Social Media
- Content publication and promotion on internal networks and PTC.com
- Monitoring and engaging with relevant social media and networks
Bachelor’s and preferably master’s degrees in journalism or communications. 10+ years of professional experience in high tech marketing, communications, and/or journalism Knowledge and experience with web marketing and social media.
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...