GENERAL SUMMARY |
This position manages all components of the Nationwide Children’s hospital Central Distribution function. Areas of responsibility include equipment management, supply distribution, linen distribution, receiving , inventory control and shipping. Accountable for 38 FTE’s working in 24/7 environment.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in operations, business or health related field.
2. Three years of management experience with an emphasis in materials handling in a hospital environment.
3. Analytical ability necessary to prepare and respond to productivity reports, conduct audits of existing systems and recommend appropriate revisions and identify the need for developing new systems.
4. Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with hospital personnel and manufacturing representatives.
5. Supervisory and management skills necessary to direct the activities of Central Distribution , Receiving, Shipping, Linen, Print Shop, and Mailroom.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Occasional lifting of 50 pounds
2. Constantly standing, walking, sitting
3. Frequently requiring finger dexterity
4. Constantly talking, hearing and seeing
Buckeye babies, toddlers, and teens don't have to travel the country wide to find pediatric care with Nationwide Children's...