Koniag Services, Inc. is immediately hiring a full time Helpdesk Specialist to work at our customer site in Durham, NC. This is a direct, full time position with our company.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, and a PTO program.
Work Hours: Mon-Friday 12:30pm-9pm (to include a ½ hr non-billable meal break)
Call Center environment, providing detailed call/problem documentation of reported incidents utilizing the Change, Asset and Problem Reporting System (CAPRS). Problem reporting in the CAPRS is required in both real-time voice and emergency notifications. The candidate will function as a Call Intake Analyst (CIA). The candidate identifies and reports on a wide variety of hardware, software, mainframe access and print problem determination/escalation. Additionally, the contractor dispatches all vendor hardware tickets as established by defined priority levels .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : (Day to day requirements for this position)
Perform the following activities:
- Problem resolution is accomplished via the telephone and/or the use of remote software in the Windows operating system environment
- Train on and become proficient in use of CAPRS
- Utilize email, (Instant Messaging product used to communicate in the Call Center), and InfoCast applications
- Monitor the information posted on InfoCast, Severity 1 report, and message boards in the work area, and be aware of current issues affecting widespread application availability
- Adhere to all Call Center SOPs
- The candidate will be required to become proficient in the use of CAPRS that is used by the agency to detail reported incidents. Proficiency in the CAPRS application is required within 2-4 weeks of assignment.
- Candidate is required to be Dell Premier Access certified within 6 months of employee start date, with no expense to the employee.
- 1 st call problem screening
- Problem documentation using CAPRS
- Problem determination
- Problem diagnosis
- Problem resolution
- Provide Knowledge Base article suggestions
KSI is dedicated to solving the clients' operational problems by creating and integrating precisely tuned technical solutions. The value of...