Small Business Sales Representative, Waukegan, IL
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at
Position Title: Sales Representative
- Sell products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition. Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Prepare final contract for signature.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Post installation follow-up.
- Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service
Education/Work Experience Required:
- High school degree or equivalent
- College Degree preferred
- 2+ years prior business to business sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the customers' agenda
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
ADT LLC is a equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at
or on facebook.
For more than a century, ADT has been one of today’s most trusted, well known brands in the industry. Today, we serve more than six...