Requisition #: 55888
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
City: Florham Park
Employment Status: Summer Intern Program
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP .
As a Marketing Intern , you will be placed into a busy and challenging corporate environment with assignments that have visibility and importance to the Insurance Services organization. You will be expected to quickly adjust to that environment and become a productive contributing ADP associate.
The ADP Marketing Intern will help drive innovation and growth of Insurance Services products by supporting the development of marketing strategies and program that deliver new customers. This includes determining the target audience, selecting and developing the appropriate channel, and crafting compelling content to drive action. The role has a specific focus on marketing to the existing ADP client base (ex: payroll customers) to drive cross-sell and bringing new customers into the Insurance Services through innovation, business development, and holistic digital marketing.
As an ADP Marketing Intern, you will:
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing to create marketing strategies and growth tactics - Partner with ADP Corporate Marketing Communications to drive innovative thinking and deploy and track digital marketing programs. This may include search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Examine existing demand generation initiatives in Insurance Services and makes recommendations on how to modify
- Work with external agency to modifying communications to drive new leads to Insurance Services
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Minimum of two years completed within a four-year degree program
- Preferred majors include Business Administration. Other disciplines will be considered
- Demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Strong Research and Analytical Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Time Management
- Process/Project Management
LOCATION: Florham Park, NJ
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Florham Park, NJ
Job Category: Intern/Co-Op
Area of Interest: Marketing
ADP - 21 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...