Sales Account Manager- Louisville, KY-1300264
Sales Account Manager
Armstrong Cabinet Products (ACP), a subsidiary of Armstrong World Industries, is looking for a Sales Account Manager for the Southern CA region. Reporting directly to the Zone Manager this position will work closely with operations team, and coordinators and will interface with Builders, Outside Contractors, Distributors, Material Suppliers, Federal, State & Local Government and Regulatory Agencies, and Industry Groups.
- Execute a proactive business development campaign to qualify prospects, assess needs, and acquire new clients
- Sell new builder accounts and service existing accounts
- Design layouts, measure for cabinet products to be ordered, and secure orders from customers
- Qualify customers potential
- Provide customer service as required
- Prepare periodic reports as needed
- Will require travel within territory
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Additional projects or duties, as assigned
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in outside sales.
- Experience and knowledge of high volume stock cabinetry sales, field measuring, and design.
- Experience in securing opportunities to quote on customer requirements, following-up on quotations submitted to customers, and closing sales orders.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality and well organized.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office Software.20/20 software experience
- A background including experience in cabinetry or building materials industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
We offer competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, long and short term disability coverage, 401k plan, paid time off, and product discount programs.
Primary Location: KY-Louisville
Armstrong - 9 months ago
Armstrong is a leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs,...