The Head Clerk will be responsible for opening and/or closing of the store, ensuring the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively; as well as creating a positive staff and customer experience. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities :
• Assists Store and Assistant Manager in responsibility for the store.
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
• Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers.
• Performs all duties of an Associate while also functioning as a Head Clerk.
• Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing on-going training opportunities as needed.
• Provides direction, support, and ongoing feedback to staff.
• Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
• Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
• Ensures all pricing, signage, and display is correct at all times.
• Receives regular vendor deliveries and stock sales floor in a timely manner.
• Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
• Performs all duties as directed by supervisors.
BevMo - 15 months ago
We are the leading alcoholic beverage-lifestyle specialty retailer in the western United States and among the largest in the...