Under the supervision of the Supervisor/ Manager with some latitude for independent judgment, action and decision making, the RCC Representative is responsible for providing superior customer service in the answering of incoming calls from customers as well as ensuring timely and accurate resolutions to customer inquiries and concerns. The RCC Representative performs duties according to ISO procedures and is knowledgeable about all Michael C. Fina policies, procedures, products, and services in order to ensure efficiency and departmental effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Identifies, researches and resolves a high volume of customer issues and inquiries received via telephone or e-mail.
- Consults with the Supervisor/Manager to troubleshoot escalated issues.
- Maintains solid customer relationships by handling inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner as well as carry personable and engaging conversations.
- Maintains documentation and records of customer inquires, complaints and services rendered; generates reports, process orders, enter inquiries, and run queries.
- Assesses needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Acquires and retains full knowledge of all web sites and services related to Fina recognition programs.
- Performs other duties as needed and directed by RCC Supervisor/Manager.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, communication, follow up and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Bilingual a plus
Michael C. Fina - 2 years ago