The role and responsibility of the Sales Engineer is two-fold. They will assist the Sales Representatives with developing sales to customers and prospects and provide VoIP network design implementation services. The Sales Engineer will work with customers, vendors and the sales deparment on a daily basis. The Sales Engineer will have strong knowledge and experience within the VoIP market for both products and services. The Sales Engineer will have experience working in a team selling environment.
- Provide technical expertise, oversee projects, and coordinate implementation activities with others to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Provide VoIP design, implementation and support services for customers connecting to the iCore network.
- Attend sales calls and assist with sales efforts.
- Provide customer support for networking and other voice related issues.
- Resolve network problems and execute solutions.
- Assist with writing proposals
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Certified CCNA, CCDA or relevant IP telephony certifications
- Extensive knowledge of iCore's VoIP products and services
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 3 -5 years of Cisco networking experience
- 2 -3 years of IP Telephony / VoIP / Telecommunications experience specifically in a pre-sales environment
iCore Networks - 17 months ago