Loan Administration Manager 2 Area Closing/Underwriting Manager
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision--and design every product and service--with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people--those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Fulfillment Team: Originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
Loan Administration Mgr 2 Manages the activities and/or operations of a loan production, loan servicing, commercial or real estate construction loan team responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan monitoring, loan servicing or may include underwriting activities.
Manages supervisors, loan administrators and/or a small group of commercial lending team members, exempt and/or non-exempt and accountable for ensuring quality customer service provided to internal/external customers.
Responsible for or participates in the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc.
Participate in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor, regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work unit but may have an indirect, if any, affect on other departments or outside customers. Manages projects that primarily impact functional area or specific department. May oversee quality control process and assists with managing budget.
5+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment and 1+ years management experience.
- Understanding of mortgage underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work within a matrixed environment.
- Proven success managing a team through an organizational change.
- Exceptional leadership, mentoring, coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate and drive high level strategic thinking into strategic and tactical actions/initiatives/results across the organization.
- Background in analytics to review data and understand trends.
- Exceptional Relationship building skills.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Prior experience as a loan processor, underwriter, or closer preferred
May also include:
- Scope of prior mgmt experience (size and locations of teams led)
- Experience leading and managing remote teams
- Experience with specific loan products (non-conforming, government, manufactured housing, joint ventures, etc.) preferred
Wells Fargo - 14 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...