- Act as an infrastructure technical project lead for the design, development, implementation and operation of systems and projects.
- Manage system performance, reliability and availability to Infrastructure service level agreements.
- Interact with operations and peer groups for problem coordination, escalation, resolution and reporting.
- Ensure that hardware and application security and controls meet or exceed Infrastructure guidelines.
- Act as an organizational interface with infrastructure vendors.
- Proactively communicate status on projects, maintenance and system issues.
- Communicate with internal and external business directors and groups to ensure infrastructure systems meet expectations and requirements.
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress against those plans.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive system documentation.
- Work with department members and interface with resources from other groups.
- Promote infrastructure best practices and transfer technical knowledge to department members.
- Responsible for rotational on-call responsibility for all Internet Infrastructure related components.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at a fast moving pace
- 5-8 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or 11-14 years of experience without
- 3-5 years of experience with a Master's degree
- Professional certifications in related fields are a plus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of strong experience in network and security design, troubleshooting and operations.
- TCP/IP based networking (addressing/subnetting, designing, troubleshooting, routing, OSI model, etc)
- Internet Firewall and DMZ environments (design, setup, troubleshooting, policy design and administration, Checkpoint knowledge a plus)
- VPN technology (remote access, site to site, IPSEC, etc)
- Load balancing technology (configuration, design, troubleshooting, etc. Knowledge of F5 highly recommended)
- Packet capturing and protocol analysis (TCP, UDP, ICMP, packet dissection, etc)
- Knowledge of e-mail and SMTP (mail routing, troubleshooting, design, SPAM filtering techniques, etc. Ironmail experience a plus)
- Knowledge of DNS & DHCP protocols (managing large multi-tiered DNS & DHCP infrastructure, design, troubleshooting, etc)
- Knowledge of Web Proxies (web proxying, caching, mobile code inspection, etc)
- Strong security skills (policy, configuration, hardening, risk assessment, etc)
- Remote access systems and methodologies (work at home type infrastructure including VPN connectivity, VoIP, etc. from remote locations a plus).
- Working knowledge of DLP concepts and infrastructure (Experience with Websense DLP a plus)
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Strong ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keeping projects on track and moving forward toward the end state.
- Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 11 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.